2 times transaction coefficient growth in 4 mothns
PPC-case: kids staff and toys online store promotion with Google AdWords
Online store for children
Google AdWords search advertising
To bring the target audience to the site;
To optimize the advertising campaign;
Increase the number of orders on the web-site;
Increase income from the site;
Increase the number of orders on the web-site.
Previously, the main site traffic was from Google search network - 41.61%, but it did not bring any conversion or due income from the site.
Ad networks and tools used
Google AdWords Ad Network:
Google Search Network;
remarketing and dynamic remarketing;
a display network.
Ads show time: 24 hours a day, until the daily budget is exhausted
Ads placement positions: Top 3
1. The Google Analytics counter has been set up correctly, and the electronic commerce Tracking (e-commerce) module is connected to see the sources of transactions and their income. Previously, the e-commerce module was not connected to the site, that's why it was not possible to correctly evaluate the Google AdWords advertising investments.
2. The advertising campaign structure has been effectively set up according to the sections of the site, and the advertising campaign has been divided on different categories with different targeting.
3. Created advertising campaigns in the Display network (remarketing) covering the store's promotional offers (discounts on goods, special offers, advantageous delivery terms).
4. Advertisements have been carefully created to indicate the advantages of the online store and call for targeted action, and the maximum extensions have been used.
5. The "Manual CPC bidding" strategy has been applied and the maintenance of advertisements in the right positions.
6. Analysis of search queries was conducted daily. It gave the opportunity to expand the lists of keywords and minus words.
7. Conducted A/B testing of advertisements to identify the most clickable and conversion.
8. Have distributed daily budgets for the most conversion items, constantly monitoring and revising them.
Setting up and maintaining contextual advertising was based on an analysis of the customer's ongoing experience and AdWords advertising campaign statistics.
The subject of children's products there is no special seasonality, so the distribution of the advertising budget was equal.
As a result of the four-month advertising campaign, such indicators have been achieved: